9 Gough Square
9 Gough Square
- Available nowChildren law - privateFamily LawThis webinar will provide an update on the law as it applies to children in the private sphere. Topics to be covered include:Habitual residence: nationality ...
- 03 Mar201715:30Public procurement issues in development deals (2017)Construction LawBrexit looms large over public procurement, but until we have concrete details of the form it will take it can only form a minor part ...
- Available nowThe latest in employment lawIn-House CounselEmployment law disputes can prove costly for organisations both in terms of time and capital, and it is therefore crucial that in-house practitioners are well ...
- Available nowDrafting effective public sector contractsPublic SectorGiven the high value of public sector contracts it is imperative that they are effectively drafted. This webinar will provide an update on public sector ...
- 09 Mar201712:30Insolvency concerns in company lawRestructuring and InsolvencyInsolvency issues can prove tricky where they interact with company law. This webinar will look at two major areas that practitioners need to be aware ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers two hours of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.