9 Gough Square
9 Gough Square
- 22 May201715:30Public children law: latest developmentsFamily LawThis webinar will provide an update on public children law, with particular reference to the latest case-law developments in the area. Topics to be covered ...
- Available nowThe latest developments in private children lawFamily LawThis webinar will provide an update on the law as it applies to private children. Topics to be covered include:Latest in child arrangements ordersPrivate children: ...
- 23 May201715:30Financial claims for children, including under Schedule 1 to the Children ActFamily LawAlong with the emotional toil a breakdown in relationship brings for couples, those who are legal parents also have a duty to provide for their ...
- 27 Jun201715:30Dealing with children cases with an international elementFamily LawCases involving children which have an international element can prove particularly tricky for practitioners. This webinar will be looking at various areas where this can ...
- Available nowChildren law - privateFamily LawThis webinar will provide an update on the law as it applies to children in the private sphere. Topics to be covered include:Habitual residence: nationality ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.