1 King's Bench Walk
1 King's Bench Walk
- 28 Mar201715:30The latest developments in private children lawFamily LawThis webinar will provide an update on the law as it applies to private children. Topics to be covered include:Latest in child arrangements ordersPrivate children: ...
- Available nowChildren law - publicFamily LawPublic law as it relates to children can prove to be a very complicated affair, and produces a large amount of case-law throughout the year. ...
- 25 Apr201715:30Public children law: latest developmentsFamily LawThis webinar will provide an update on public children law, with particular reference to the latest case-law developments in the area. Topics to be covered ...
- 22 Nov201715:30Private client yearly round-up 2017Private Client Law and PracticeThis webinar will provide an update on a number of major developments in private client practice over the previous 12 months, as well as considering ...
- Available nowCybersecurity for law firms: the risks and how to manage them effectivelyLegal Practice ManagementCybersecurity is as prevalent an issue as ever. This webinar will provide an update on the current legal framework surrounding cybersecurity, as well as a ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers two hours of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.