Created in 2014, by LexisNexis in partnership with UKELA, the environmental law webinar series has proven to be popular. The 2015 programme reflects the current topical issues relevant to environmental law. The webinars will offer practical insights and useful tips from a panel of experienced barristers and top private practice, regulatory and industry speakers.Subscribe to Environmental Law
No webinars found.
Webinars on demand
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers two hours of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.