Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP
- Available nowKey issues in retail insolvencyRestructuring and InsolvencyGiven that many goods purchased by consumers are purchased on a pre-paid basis, often things can become difficult in the event of a retailer becoming ...
- Available nowCommon issues in credit hireInsuranceCredit hire is an area of law which often finds itself being played out in front of the Courts. This webinar will look at some ...
- Available nowHivedowns and insolvencyRestructuring and InsolvencyHivedowns can be a useful way for companies in restructuring proceedings, but do vary from typical disposal of assets. This webinar will discuss the benefits ...
- Available nowSexual & physical abuse claims in both adults and childrenPersonal InjuryMaking claims for sexual and physical abuse can prove very challenging. This webinar will look at the complex legal issues that can arise when such ...
- Available nowCommon issues in reinsuranceInsuranceThis webinar will look at a wealth of common issues that can arise in reinsurance, with reference to relevant case-law throughout. Topics to be covered ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.