Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP
- Available nowAnti-counterfeiting and customsIntellectual PropertyThere are many different types of legal action that can be taken in response to counterfeited goods. This webinar will provide an update on anti-counterfeiting ...
- Available nowNew legal status: guardian of the property and affairs of a missing personPrivate Client Law and PracticeWhen a person is missing there are many legal challenges which arise with regards to their property and affairs. This webinar will provide an update ...
- Available nowPublic liability issues - including discussion of outsourcingPersonal InjuryPublic liability in personal injury cases means that organisations can find themselves liable in a plethora of situations, and given the potential cost of such ...
- 04 Jul201712:30Litigation in IT and technology (2017)IT Law and PracticeWhile intellectual property disputes seem to get the lion's share of press coverage in the technology sector, there are many other cases and developments that ...
- Available nowSector issues part 3: ShippingRestructuring and InsolvencyDue to the innately international nature of shipping trade, insolvency in a shipping context can prove to be a very complex state of affairs. This ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers two hours of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.