Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP
- Available nowNew legal status: guardian of the property and affairs of a missing personPrivate Client Law and PracticeWhen a person is missing there are many legal challenges which arise with regards to their property and affairs. This webinar will provide an update ...
- Available nowAnti-counterfeiting and customsIntellectual PropertyThere are many different types of legal action that can be taken in response to counterfeited goods. This webinar will provide an update on anti-counterfeiting ...
- Available nowPublic liability issues - including discussion of outsourcingPersonal InjuryPublic liability in personal injury cases means that organisations can find themselves liable in a plethora of situations, and given the potential cost of such ...
- 04 May201715:30Key issues in retail insolvencyRestructuring and InsolvencyGiven that many goods purchased by consumers are purchased on a pre-paid basis, often things can become difficult in the event of a retailer becoming ...
- 14 Sep201715:30Hivedowns and insolvencyRestructuring and InsolvencyHivedowns can be a useful way for companies in restructuring proceedings, but do vary from typical disposal of assets. This webinar will discuss the benefits ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.