Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP
- Available nowRestructuring and the employment issues that arise from thisEmployment LawReorganising staffing structures inevitably throws up some significant challenges, in particular where the restructuring in question has an international element. This webinar will look at ...
- Available nowKey issues in retail insolvencyRestructuring and InsolvencyGiven that many goods purchased by consumers are purchased on a pre-paid basis, often things can become difficult in the event of a retailer becoming ...
- Available nowCommon issues in reinsuranceInsuranceThis webinar will look at a wealth of common issues that can arise in reinsurance, with reference to relevant case-law throughout. Topics to be covered ...
- Available nowCommon issues in credit hireInsuranceCredit hire is an area of law which often finds itself being played out in front of the Courts. This webinar will look at some ...
- Available nowDispute resolution in IT and technology (2017)IT Law and PracticeWhile intellectual property disputes seem to get the lion's share of press coverage in the technology sector, there are many other cases and developments that ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.