Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP
Squire Patton Boggs
- Available nowInterim payments in 2018Construction LawIn this webinar, our expert speakers return to the topic of interim payments in construction transactions, discussing their ins and outs and helping to demystify ...
- 22 Nov201812:30Sexual harassment in the workplaceEmployment LawSexual harassment in the workplace has received increasing attention in recent times, not least of all due to the massive #MeToo movement. This webinar will ...
- Available nowCommercial property yearly round-up 2017Commercial Property LawIn this webinar, our commercial property experts will provide you with an overview of all the developments in the field in 2017. Topics discussed will ...
- Available nowEmployment tax in 2018Corporate and Business TaxThis hour long webinar on employment tax will provide you with everything you need to know about all the latest developments in the law and ...
- Available nowDrafting IP terms - research contracts, licensing, and more (2018)Intellectual PropertyThis webinar looks at a core part of IP work - that of drafting technical terms, focusing particularly on research contracts and licensing. Topics discussed ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.