Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP
Squire Patton Boggs
- 27 Mar201912:30Taxation of termination payments (2019)Tax for General Practice|EmploymentTopics discussed will include:Update on the taxation of termination payments, including recent and forthcoming legislative changesPractical considerations arising from the application of the legislation and ...
- Available nowInterim payments in 2018Construction LawIn this webinar, our expert speakers return to the topic of interim payments in construction transactions, discussing their ins and outs and helping to demystify ...
- Available nowSexual harassment in the workplaceEmployment LawSexual harassment in the workplace has received increasing attention in recent times, not least of all due to the massive #MeToo movement. This webinar will ...
- Available nowEmployment tax in 2018Corporate and Business TaxThis hour long webinar on employment tax will provide you with everything you need to know about all the latest developments in the law and ...
- Available nowPlanning for the GDPRIn-House CounselWith the long-awaited General Data Protection Regulation finally coming into force on 25 May, it is crucial that in-house practitioners are ready to be able ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.