Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP
CMS Cameron McKenna Nabarro Olswang
- Available nowJackson on Jackson: Fixed costs and the long viewNew Law JournalNew Law Journal columnist Professor Dominic Regan presents an exclusive one-to-one interview with Lord Justice Jackson, who is leading the current review of fixed recoverable ...
- 07 Feb201912:30Use of technology in-house (2019)In-House CounselIn this webinar the presenters will not discuss the obvious issues of big data, blockchain and AI but will instead focus on the opportunities and ...
- 29 Jan201912:30Diversity reporting in 2019Corporate Law|EmploymentDiversity has been the subject of a great deal of media attention over the past twelve months, and public pressure for diversity reporting seems only ...
- Available nowCybercrime: planning for and addressing the threatLegal Practice ManagementIn recent years law firms have been falling victim to cybercrime attacks in ever-increasing number. This webinar will look at some of the most common ...
- Available nowLitigation and disputes in VAT and Indirect Tax (2018)VAT and Indirect TaxThere have been a number of interesting VAT cases before the courts in the past 18 months. In this webinar, our disputes specialists cherry pick ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.