- Available nowEquality duties and gender pay gap reporting: legal update and practical tipsPublic SectorThis webinar will provide an update on the latest happenings in Public Sector equality duties, with reference to key recent judicial decisions, and also where ...
- 17 Jul201912:30Equal pay claims in 2019Employment
- 29 Jan201912:30Diversity reporting in 2019Corporate Law|EmploymentDiversity has been the subject of a great deal of media attention over the past twelve months, and public pressure for diversity reporting seems only ...
- Available nowCrime prevention: governance and reporting linesPractice Risk and ComplianceThis webinar will look at the role internal processes can play in crime prevention, and provide some top tips that you can apply to your ...
- Available nowTransparency and disclosure - listed company reporting obligationsCorporate LawAt the time of writing, there have been limited changes to listed companies reporting requirements, though this may well have changed by the time of ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.