- 06 Aug201912:30(LIVE) The latest developments in planning (2019)Commercial PropertyOur planning experts discuss all the key changes to the law over the past twelve months in this webinar, as well as the key issues ...
- Available nowCorporate governance in 2018Corporate LawThis masterclass on annual reporting obligations and preparing for AGMs is provided by Addleshaw Goddard's corporate governance team. Topics discussed include:Strategic Reporting FRC ReviewNon-Financial ReportingGovernance ...
- 26 Feb201912:30Corporate insolvency (2019)Corporate LawIn this webinar, our insolvency specialists discuss the current state of corporate insolvency, including notable cases and legislation over the past year, and the significant ...
- 18 Feb201912:30Non-residents tax: changes in principle and in practice (2019)Tax for General PracticeThere are two major changes to non-residents tax in the next 18 months: disposals of commercial and residential property in the UK by non-residents will ...
- Available nowCorporate insolvency case-law updateRestructuring and InsolvencyThis webinar will provide our annual update on corporate insolvency, taking in a wide range of cases in the area. Topics to be covered include:Davey ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.