- Available nowPrivate client law yearly round-up 2018Private Client Law and PracticeThis webinar will take stock of the biggest developments in private client practice over the last 12 months, with reference to key legislation and the ...
- Available nowPersonal injury yearly round-up 2018Personal InjuryThis webinar will look at a number of key developments in personal injury practice over the last 12 months, with close reference to relevant legislation ...
- Available nowKey issues when recruiting apprenticesEmployment LawApprenticeships have been a much talked about area of employment law practice in recent years, and are increasingly being offered by employers as a means ...
- Available nowResidential property law yearly round-up (2018)Residential PropertyIn this round-up of the year's programme, our expert speakers return to talk you through the main developments in residential property law in 2018. Topics ...
- Available nowCompany and commercial law yearly round-up (2018)Company and Commercial LawOur 2018 programme is capped off with this round-up of the year's developments, where our subject specialists will reflect on all of the year's happenings.A ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.