- Available nowFamily law yearly round-up 2017Family LawThis webinar will provide an update on a range of major developments that have taken place in the previous 12 months in family law practice, ...
- Available nowPrivate client yearly round-up 2017Private Client Law and PracticeThis webinar will provide an update on a number of major developments in private client practice over the previous 12 months, as well as considering ...
- Available nowRecent and future employment law developments, including modern slaveryIn-House CounselThere have been quite a number of developments in employment law in recent times which will be of relevance to those practising in-house, not least ...
- Available nowFamily Law Yearly Round-UpFamily LawThis webinar will take stock of the biggest developments that have come about throughout the year in family law, and will provide an update on ...
- Available nowCourt of Protection update 2017Private Client Law and PracticeThe Court of Protection remains extremely busy year on year, and so is constantly creating new law which practitioners need to be aware of. This ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.