Squire Patton Boggs
- Available nowPart 36 offers and settlement agreements: multiple defendants, problems and solutionsPersonal InjuryPart 36 offers form a crucial area of practice in personal injury, and so this webinar will provide a refresher/update on everything you need to ...
- Available nowEmployer’s obligations towards workers who are pregnant, on maternity or breastfeedingEmployment LawThe law surrounding employees who are pregnant, on parental leave or breastfeeding is vast and even with the best of intentions employers can find themselves ...
- Available nowDiscrimination law for in-house lawyersIn-House CounselThis webinar will provide a round-up of the key discrimination law issues in-house practitioners need to be aware of, with reference to the relevant legislation ...
- 22 Nov201812:30Practical tips and what to look out for when drafting effective willsPrivate Client Law and PracticeChallenges to wills are common, especially where the estate involved is high in value. This webinar will provide practical advice and best practice tips to ...
- Available nowDrafting IP terms - research contracts, licensing, and more (2018)Intellectual PropertyThis webinar looks at a core part of IP work - that of drafting technical terms, focusing particularly on research contracts and licensing. Topics discussed ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.