Squire Patton Boggs
- 29 Oct201812:30Part 36 offers and settlement agreements: multiple defendants, problems and solutionsPersonal InjuryPart 36 offers form a crucial area of practice in personal injury, and so this webinar will provide a refresher/update on everything you need to ...
- 23 Oct201812:30Employer’s obligations towards workers who are pregnant, on maternity or breastfeedingEmployment LawThe law surrounding employees who are pregnant, on parental leave or breastfeeding is vast and even with the best of intentions employers can find themselves ...
- 22 Nov201812:30Practical tips and what to look out for when drafting effective willsPrivate Client Law and PracticeChallenges to wills are common, especially where the estate involved is high in value. This webinar will provide practical advice and best practice tips to ...
- Available nowOverage agreements in residential property (2018)Residential Property LawOverage can be a particularly valuable form of consideration in property transactions, particularly where a developer is looking to change the use of land that ...
- Available nowTrusts drafting: practical tips and what to look out forPrivate Client Law and PracticeEffectively drafting trusts is a difficult process that requires careful execution to avoid issues arising further down the line. This webinar will look at the ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.