Squire Patton Boggs
- Available nowPart 36 offers and settlement agreements: multiple defendants, problems and solutionsPersonal InjuryPart 36 offers form a crucial area of practice in personal injury, and so this webinar will provide a refresher/update on everything you need to ...
- 22 Nov201812:30Practical tips and what to look out for when drafting effective willsPrivate Client Law and PracticeChallenges to wills are common, especially where the estate involved is high in value. This webinar will provide practical advice and best practice tips to ...
- Available nowDrafting effective wills: what to look out for and top tipsPrivate Client Law and PracticeWill drafting to avoid disputes can prove challenging even for experienced practitioners. This webinar will provide practical guidance on some common pitfalls in will drafting ...
- 29 Jun201812:30Overage agreements in residential property (2018)Residential Property LawOverage can be a particularly valuable form of consideration in property transactions, particularly where a developer is looking to change the use of land that ...
- Available nowDrafting sale contracts (2017)Residential Property LawComplacency is the enemy with residential sale contracts, the bread and butter of many solicitors, but also the source of frequent time consuming, costly, and ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.