Bird & Bird
- Available nowThe risks of the electronic workplacePractice Risk and ComplianceWhile the increasingly electronic nature of the workplace brings with it many opportunities, it also brings with it many challenges. This webinar will look at ...
- Available nowDishonesty in the banking industry: the Libor trials and beyondCorporate CrimeThe Libor scandal and its resulting trials brought the actions of international banks very much under the microscope and led to great fines and sanctions ...
- Available nowEmployment status in the ever more flexible working environmentEmployment LawFlexible working arrangements and their meaning for employment status have been very much under the spotlight in recent times, not least of all due to ...
- 29 Jan201812:30Mentoring and peer-to-peer knowledge sharing in your firmLearning and DevelopmentMentoring programmes have long been employed by law firms to share knowledge between senior members of the firm and more junior members, but peer-to-peer knowledge ...
- Available nowBest practice for the MLRO in your firmLegal Practice ManagementThe MLRO is faced with a very important role in their firm, and although some duties may be delegated, final responsibility will always lie with ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.