Bird & Bird
- Available nowEquality and diversityLegal Practice ManagementAside from the ethical implications of having a clear equality and diversity policy there is now a stronger than ever business case for one as ...
- Available nowThe risks of the electronic workplacePractice Risk and ComplianceWhile the increasingly electronic nature of the workplace brings with it many opportunities, it also brings with it many challenges. This webinar will look at ...
- Available nowCost issues in personal injuryPersonal InjuryWith Coventry v Lawrence arguably being one of the most hotly anticipated decisions of 2015, costs in personal injury cases have remained a very topical ...
- 18 May201715:30Dishonesty in the banking industry: the Libor trials and beyondCorporate CrimeThe Libor scandal and its resulting trials brought the actions of international banks very much under the microscope and led to great fines and sanctions ...
- 31 Jul201715:30Employment status in the ever more flexible working environmentEmployment LawFlexible working arrangements and their meaning for employment status have been very much under the spotlight in recent times, not least of all due to ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers two hours of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.