Old Square Chambers
- Available nowMovement of EU Nationals into the UK: pre and post BrexitBrexitThe movement of EU nationals into the UK is highly topical given the recent publication by the Home Office of its Settled Status Scheme for ...
- Available nowRisk and compliance for commercial property lawyers (2018)Commercial PropertyA key compliance issue for commercial property practitioners at the moment are the Minimum Energy Efficiency Standards, or MEES. In this webinar, our compliance experts ...
- Available nowCurrent developments and risks in AIPractice Risk and ComplianceThe buzz surrounding artificial intelligence and its uses in professional services has been massive in recent times and this trend looks set to continue for ...
- Available nowThe latest in whiplash claims: reforms to damages and procedurePersonal InjuryThis webinar will take stock of the current state of the law surrounding whiplash claims along with a discussion of the much talk about reforms ...
- Available nowClient care: working together to avoid complaints and what to do when it goes wrongPersonal InjuryIt is important for any accredited PI firm to be able to prove they are training all their staff to provide the appropriate level of ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.