- Available nowGDPR and the Data Protection Act: key points for employment lawyersEmploymentThis webinar will look at the General Data Protection Regulation and Data Protection Act, specifically where they interact with employment law practice, and will guide ...
- Available nowEmployment tax in 2018Corporate and Business TaxThis hour long webinar on employment tax will provide you with everything you need to know about all the latest developments in the law and ...
- Available nowData protection and cybercrime offences: what corporate crime lawyers need to knowCorporate CrimeData protection breaches and cybercrime look set to remain massive areas of practice in 2018, and so this webinar will provide an update on what ...
- Available nowCultural awareness for lawyersPersonal SkillsGiven the international nature of the world we all live in it is of the utmost importance that lawyers are conscious of the interaction between ...
- Available nowClient care: working together to avoid complaints and what to do when it goes wrongPersonal InjuryIt is important for any accredited PI firm to be able to prove they are training all their staff to provide the appropriate level of ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.