City Law School
Seven Bedford Row
- Available nowReflections on the Jackson Reforms - case management, costs and budgeting (2017)Dispute ResolutionWhile it's 4 years since the Jackson Reforms were introduced in April 2013, the changes they brought to the Civil Procedure Rules have frequently been ...
- Available nowJackson on Jackson: Fixed costs and the long viewNew Law JournalNew Law Journal columnist Professor Dominic Regan presents an exclusive one-to-one interview with Lord Justice Jackson, who is leading the current review of fixed recoverable ...
- 03 Oct201812:30Criminal and Civil Justice Reform in 2018Dispute ResolutionThere have been numerous changes to both civil and criminal justice in the past few years, and this webinar takes a look at key reforms ...
- Available nowDisclosure and e-disclosure (2017)Dispute ResolutionIn this webinar, our expert litigators look at the latest developments in disclosure and e-disclosure, helping to keep you up to date with changes to ...
- Available nowImplications of Brexit for the UK legal systemBrexitThe UK has voted to leave the European Union, meaning that in the coming years we are likely to see many changes in the law. ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.