City Law School
- Available nowModernisation of the Courts and Tribunals (2018)Dispute ResolutionThis webinar takes a look at the Ministry of Justice's highly touted court modernisation programme, examining its present state, and how it is likely to ...
- Available nowCriminal and Civil Justice Reform in 2018Dispute ResolutionThere have been numerous changes to both civil and criminal justice in the past few years, and this webinar takes a look at key reforms ...
- Available nowET/EAT fees: the implications of the Supreme Court’s decision in R (on the application of Unison) v Lord ChancellorEmployment LawThe abolishing of tribunal fees following the Unison decision is arguably one of the biggest developments in employment law in recent times. This webinar will ...
- Available nowSecuring a DPA in the US and the UKCorporate CrimeThe regulatory frameworks in the US and the UK when it comes to securing a deferred prosecution agreement vary greatly. This webinar will look at ...
- Available nowThe present state of the Civil Procedure Rules (2018)Dispute ResolutionThis webinar takes a broad-brush look at the present state of the Civil Procedure Rules, discussing topics including:Timing Mitchell  EWCA civ 1537AbuseFindcharm  EWHC ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.