City Law School
Simmons & Simmons
- Available nowCross border disputes (2017)Dispute ResolutionIn this talk, we consider issues of extraterritoriality and where the boundaries are being drawn in respect of the English court's reach. In particular, we ...
- Available nowAlternative Dispute Resolution in 2018Dispute ResolutionThis webinar will bring you up to date with the key developments in ADR over the last 12 months. Our subject specialists, both leading figures ...
- Available nowCross border disputes (2018)Dispute ResolutionMulti-jurisdictional litigation has had an interesting 12 months, and our subject specialists discuss all of the key developments in our cross border disputes webinar. Topics ...
- 06 Feb201912:30Brexit and dispute resolution (2019)Brexit|Dispute ResolutionBrexit is set to have wide ranging ramifications for litigation lawyers, and in the absence of a crystal ball, our specialists speakers set out a ...
- Available nowModernisation of the Courts and Tribunals (2018)Dispute ResolutionThis webinar takes a look at the Ministry of Justice's highly touted court modernisation programme, examining its present state, and how it is likely to ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.