City Law School
- Available nowExperts and witness statements (2018)Dispute ResolutionWhile there may have been some truth in the quote from District Judge Stephen Gold that an expert is somebody who tells you something you ...
- Available nowCross border disputes (2017)Dispute ResolutionIn this talk, we consider issues of extraterritoriality and where the boundaries are being drawn in respect of the English court's reach. In particular, we ...
- Available nowAlternative Dispute Resolution in 2018Dispute ResolutionThis webinar will bring you up to date with the key developments in ADR over the last 12 months. Our subject specialists, both leading figures ...
- Available nowDispute Resolution yearly round-up (2017)Dispute ResolutionOur litigation experts bring our 2017 programme to an end with this round-up of the year's key developments. Topics discussed will include:Contractual interpretation.Attribution and agency.The ...
- 05 Dec201812:30Dispute Resolution yearly round-up (2018)Dispute ResolutionOur litigation experts bring our 2018 programme to an end with this round-up of the year's key developments.A full agenda will be posted here prior ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.