- 17 Jul201715:30Private equity - issues and trendsCorporate LawIn this webinar, we will look at the latest trends in private equity and joint ventures. Our panel of expert speakers will examine the latest ...
- Available nowInsight into private M&A trends in 2017Corporate LawIn this webinar, our panel of expert speakers will examine the latest trends in mergers and acquisitions involving private companies. Topics will include:Trends impacting transaction ...
- 03 Jul201712:30Taxation of Private Equity Funds in 2017Corporate and Business TaxTaxation (and its avoidance) is a key issue for private equity executives, and in this webinar our corporate taxation specialists will discuss all the latest ...
- 09 Jun201715:30Insight into public M&A trends in 2017Corporate LawIn this webinar, our panel of expert speakers will examine the latest trends in mergers and acquisitions involving publicly traded companies. Topics will include:Transaction volume.Transaction ...
- Available nowCapital markets: the latest trendsBanking and Financial ServicesThis webinar will provide both an update on the latest developments in capital markets as well as a discussion of the latest trends. Topics to ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.