Partner, Head of Equity Capital Markets
- Available nowRecent and future employment law developments, including modern slaveryIn-House CounselThere have been quite a number of developments in employment law in recent times which will be of relevance to those practising in-house, not least ...
- 03 Oct201812:30Criminal and Civil Justice Reform in 2018Dispute ResolutionThere have been numerous changes to both civil and criminal justice in the past few years, and this webinar takes a look at key reforms ...
- Available nowDisclosure and e-disclosure (2017)Dispute ResolutionIn this webinar, our expert litigators look at the latest developments in disclosure and e-disclosure, helping to keep you up to date with changes to ...
- Available nowMentoring and peer-to-peer knowledge sharing in your firmLearning and DevelopmentMentoring programmes have long been employed by law firms to share knowledge between senior members of the firm and more junior members, but peer-to-peer knowledge ...
- 09 Oct201812:30Current developments and risks in AIPractice Risk and ComplianceThe buzz surrounding artificial intelligence and its uses in professional services has been massive in recent times and this trend looks set to continue for ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.