- Available nowRecast Regulation on EU Insolvency: one year onRestructuring and InsolvencyThe Recast Regulation on EU Insolvency - what has changed:COMI and forum shoppingJurisdiction- main and secondary proceedingsUndertakingsGroup Insolvency proceedingsEU Insolvency RegistersBrexit.Please note that this agenda ...
- 06 Mar201912:30General counsel as a business partner (2019)In-House CounselThis session will cover the main aspects of the EU Securitisation Regulation, the new regulatory framework for securitisations applicable from 1 January 2019. Principal topics ...
- Available nowImplications of the new Prospectus Regulation (2018)Corporate LawThe new EU prospectus regulation will be phased in to replace the existing EU Prospectus Directive. In this webinar, our securities experts will discuss how ...
- Available nowThe General Data Protection Regulation: issues for IPsRestructuring and InsolvencyThe eagerly anticipated General Data Protection Regulation will finally come into force on 25 May 2018. This webinar will provide a rundown of all its ...
- Available nowMovement of EU Nationals into the UK: pre and post BrexitBrexitThe movement of EU nationals into the UK is highly topical given the recent publication by the Home Office of its Settled Status Scheme for ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.