- Available nowThe Criminal Finances Act 2017 – one year on, and linking this to the increasing profile of ‘tax assurance’ on the Board AgendaIn-House CounselThis webinar will provide practical insights into how organisations are responding to Corporate Criminal Offences (‘CCO’) relating to the failure to prevent facilitation of tax ...
- Available nowPension provisions in the Finance Act 2017 (2018)Private Client TaxThe Finance Act 2017 made a number of changes to foreign pensions, particularly concerning overseas transfers. In this webinar, our pensions experts will provide you ...
- Available nowGDPR and the Data Protection Act: key points for employment lawyersEmploymentThis webinar will look at the General Data Protection Regulation and Data Protection Act, specifically where they interact with employment law practice, and will guide ...
- Available nowThe latest in defamation (2018)TMT (IT Law and Practice)Defamation has made frequent appearances in the news in the past 12 months, and in this webinar our media law experts will bring you up ...
- Available nowEducation Administration framework introduced by the Technical and Further Education Act 2017Restructuring and InsolvencyThe Technical and Further Education Act 2017 sets out the framework for an updated insolvency regime which applies to further education and sixth-form colleges in ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.