- Available nowThe latest on the Market Abuse Regulation (2018)Corporate LawIn this webinar, PwC's Market Abuse Regulation team discuss practical challenges firms are facing complying with MAR, and how to prepare for potential incidents of ...
- Available nowThe latest on the Capital Markets Union (2018)Corporate LawThe Capital Markets Union seeks to unify Europe's capital markets, and will doubtless be of relevance to practitioners in the UK, whatever way Brexit pans ...
- 31 Oct201812:30The latest on markets in financial instruments (2018)Corporate LawMiFID finally came into force on the 3rd of January. This webinar will give you insight into the sweeping regulations that affect everyone working, trading ...
- 07 Nov201812:30Recast Regulation on EU Insolvency: one year onRestructuring and InsolvencyThe EU Regulation on Insolvency Proceedings came into force on 26 June 2017. This webinar will provide a round-up of its key provisions and take ...
- 22 Oct201812:30Law, E-commerce and the latest Digital Single Market initiatives (2018)TMT (IT Law and Practice)In this webinar, our E-commerce specialists discuss the present state of the law in this area, including the latest Digital Single Market initiatives. Please note ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.