- Available nowThe latest on the Market Abuse Regulation (2018)Corporate LawIn this webinar, PwC's Market Abuse Regulation team discuss practical challenges firms are facing complying with MAR, and how to prepare for potential incidents of ...
- Available nowThe latest on the Capital Markets Union (2018)Corporate LawThe Capital Markets Union seeks to unify Europe's capital markets, and will doubtless be of relevance to practitioners in the UK, whatever way Brexit pans ...
- 31 Jan201912:30The latest on markets in financial instruments (2018)Corporate LawMiFID finally came into force on the 3rd of January. This webinar will give you insight into the sweeping regulations that affect everyone working, trading ...
- Available nowThe latest on the Community Infrastructure Levy (2018)Residential Property LawOur expert speakers return in this webinar discussing the intricacies of the Community Infrastructure Levy. Topics discussed include:An overview of CIL.Collecting the Levy.More challenging aspects ...
- Available nowThe latest on the PSC Register and trusts (2018)Private Client TaxIn this webinar, our subject specialists discuss the ins and outs of the PSC Register and its relationship with trusts. Topics discussed will include:The register ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.