- Available nowThe General Data Protection Regulation: issues for IPsRestructuring and InsolvencyThe eagerly anticipated General Data Protection Regulation will finally come into force on 25 May 2018. This webinar will provide a rundown of all its ...
- Available nowPlanning for the GDPRIn-House CounselWith the long-awaited General Data Protection Regulation finally coming into force on 25 May, it is crucial that in-house practitioners are ready to be able ...
- Available nowThe latest on the Market Abuse Regulation (2018)Corporate LawIn this webinar, PwC's Market Abuse Regulation team discuss practical challenges firms are facing complying with MAR, and how to prepare for potential incidents of ...
- Available nowThe latest on the Capital Markets Union (2018)Corporate LawThe Capital Markets Union seeks to unify Europe's capital markets, and will doubtless be of relevance to practitioners in the UK, whatever way Brexit pans ...
- Available nowThe latest on the deemed domicile rules (2018)Private Client TaxIncome Tax and Capital Gains tax have been affected by changes to the deemed domicile rules in force from 6 April 2017. This webinar will ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.