Herbert Smith Freehills
- Available nowThe Money Laundering Regulations 2017 and potential impact of the proposed 5MLDPrivate Client Law and PracticeThis webinar will consider the key concepts of the Money Laundering Regulations 2017, with particular focus on how they impact trusts and trustees. Topics to ...
- Available nowAnti-money laundering update 2018Practice Risk and ComplianceThis webinar will provide our annual anti-money laundering update, taking in a range of current issues in the area as well as looking ahead to ...
- 27 Mar201912:30Money laundering in 2019Practice Risk and ComplianceA review of existing practices, updates from the past year and looking ahead at anticipated developments.
- Available nowAlternative Dispute Resolution in 2018Dispute ResolutionThis webinar will bring you up to date with the key developments in ADR over the last 12 months. Our subject specialists, both leading figures ...
- Available nowThe Insurance Distribution Directive (IDD)InsuranceThis webinar will look at a wealth of changes to the law brought in by the Insurance Distribution Directive. Topics to be covered include:What does ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.