- Available nowMiFID II: a follow upBanking and Financial ServicesMiFID II and its many complexities remains a massive area of practice in 2018, and so this webinar will follow up on last year’s session ...
- 08 Jul201912:30The rights of EU citizens after the transition period (2019)Brexit|Immigration
- Available nowThe Insurance Distribution Directive (IDD)InsuranceThis webinar will look at a wealth of changes to the law brought in by the Insurance Distribution Directive. Topics to be covered include:What does ...
- 08 Oct201912:30The effect of Brexit on IP rights (2019)Brexit|Intellectual Property
- Available nowThe Fifth Money Laundering Directive (2018)Corporate LawAt the time of writing, negotiations over the Fifth Money Laundering Directive (5MLD) appear to be reaching their final stages. This webinar will bring you ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.