Kirkland & Ellis
- Available nowInsight into private M&A trends in 2017Corporate LawIn this webinar, our panel of expert speakers will examine the latest trends in mergers and acquisitions involving private companies. Topics will include:Trends impacting transaction ...
- 11 Sep201812:30Asset management issues and trends (2018)Commercial Property LawOur expert speakers will discuss all the latest issues and trends affecting practitioners with clients whose focus is on cultivating the market value of real ...
- Available nowInsight into public M&A trends in 2017Corporate LawIn this webinar, our expert speaker examines the latest trends in mergers and acquisitions involving publicly traded companies. Topics include:Transaction Trends Volumes, values and structuresIndustries ...
- Available nowShare capital - issues and trendsCorporate LawIn the pursuit of greater profits, clients are increasingly open to ever more complicated share structures. In this webinar, out expert speakers will take you ...
- Available nowTaxation of Private Equity Funds in 2017Corporate and Business TaxTaxation (and its avoidance) is a key issue for private equity executives, and in this webinar our corporate taxation specialists will discuss all the latest ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.