- Available nowMastering corporate due diligenceCorporate LawDue diligence is the cornerstone of many transactional lawyers' work, particularly at the junior end. It makes sense therefore to pursue mastery of it, and ...
- 03 Jul201812:30Effective client due diligencePractice Risk and ComplianceThis webinar will look at client due diligence since the Money Laundering Regulations 2017 and the Criminal Finances Act 2017. Topics to be covered include: ...
- Available nowDue diligence for employment lawyersEmployment LawDue diligence audits are of paramount importance in the potential acquisition of a business or a company, and can often prove challenging given not only ...
- Available nowThe latest corporate law cases (2018)Corporate LawIn a webinar that will be of interest to both transactional and litigation practitioners, our disputes experts will discuss all the key corporate law cases ...
- Available nowFailure to prevent tax evasion, financial crime and establishing corporate liabilityCorporate CrimeAmongst many other reforms, the Criminal Finances Bill will usher in with it new offence for companies' failure to prevent the facilitation of tax evasion. ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.