- Available nowMastering corporate due diligenceCorporate LawDue diligence is the cornerstone of many transactional lawyers' work, particularly at the junior end. It makes sense therefore to pursue mastery of it, and ...
- Available nowManaging the due diligence processCorporate LawDue diligence is a critical process in M&A. It is paramount to manage it well. Our panel of experts will give an overview of the ...
- Available nowDue diligence for employment lawyersEmployment LawDue diligence audits are of paramount importance in the potential acquisition of a business or a company, and can often prove challenging given not only ...
- Available nowWarranty, indemnity and due diligence - insurance in real estate transactionsCommercial Property LawInsurance in relation to commercial property has undergone a number of changes in the last 12 months. In this webinar, our expert speakers will break ...
- Available nowFailure to prevent tax evasion, financial crime and establishing corporate liabilityCorporate CrimeAmongst many other reforms, the Criminal Finances Bill will usher in with it new offence for companies' failure to prevent the facilitation of tax evasion. ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.