Head of UK Transactional Practice
- Available nowInsight into private M&A trends in 2017Corporate LawIn this webinar, our panel of expert speakers will examine the latest trends in mergers and acquisitions involving private companies. Topics will include:Trends impacting transaction ...
- Available nowPublic children law: latest developmentsFamily LawThis webinar will provide an update on public children law, with particular reference to the latest case-law developments in the area. Topics to be covered ...
- Available nowManaging procurement law risks when varying or extending public contractsPublic SectorPublic contracts are often highly valuable and so must be meticulously drafted. This webinar will provide an update on the latest in drafting public sector ...
- 26 Mar201812:30Public procurement and IT law (2018)TMT (IT Law and Practice)Our procurement specialists return to provide another masterclass on public procurement. Whether you deal solely with procurement, or are looking to brush up for a ...
- Available nowPublic procurement issues in development deals (2017)Construction LawBrexit looms large over public procurement, but until we have concrete details of the form it will take it can only form a minor part ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.