Cass Business School
- Available nowInsight into private M&A trends in 2017Corporate LawIn this webinar, our panel of expert speakers will examine the latest trends in mergers and acquisitions involving private companies. Topics will include:Trends impacting transaction ...
- Available nowPublic children law: latest developmentsFamily LawThis webinar will provide an update on public children law, with particular reference to the latest case-law developments in the area. Topics to be covered ...
- Available nowA practical guide to data protection in the public sectorPublic SectorLike many other areas of the law, data protection is one that is that much more complex in the public sector context. This webinar will ...
- Available nowPublic procurement issues in development deals (2017)Construction LawBrexit looms large over public procurement, but until we have concrete details of the form it will take it can only form a minor part ...
- Available nowPublic procurement and IT law (2017)IT Law and PracticeThe effects of the Public Contracts Regulations 2015 are ongoing for practitioners in IT law, and the Utilities Contracts Regulations and Concession Contracts Regulations have ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.