- 05 May201715:30Insight into public M&A trends in 2017Corporate LawIn this webinar, our panel of expert speakers will examine the latest trends in mergers and acquisitions involving publicly traded companies. Topics will include:Transaction volume.Transaction ...
- 17 Jul201715:30Private equity - issues and trendsCorporate LawIn this webinar, we will look at the latest trends in private equity and joint ventures. Our panel of expert speakers will examine the latest ...
- Available nowPublic M&A updateCorporate LawM&As are a key feature of Corporate Law. Our panel of expert speakers will bring you the latest in Public M&A trends, including high profile ...
- Available nowThe SRA's new approach to CPD: for private practice lawyers (FREE)Learning & Development|Hot TopicsIn this webinar our speakers will be discussing the SRA's new approach to CPD – the continuing competency statement – and its implications for those ...
- Available nowTrends in private equity and joint venturesCorporate LawIn this webinar, our specialist speakers discuss the latest trends and issues in private equity, providing practical guidance on matters that have arisen over the ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.