- Available nowInsight into public M&A trends in 2017Corporate LawIn this webinar, our expert speaker examines the latest trends in mergers and acquisitions involving publicly traded companies. Topics include:Transaction Trends Volumes, values and structuresIndustries ...
- Available nowPrivate equity - issues and trendsCorporate LawIn this webinar, we will look at the latest trends in private equity. Two experienced transactional lawyers from leading private equity practices will examine the ...
- 13 Sep201812:30Taxation in Private Equity (2018)Corporate and Business TaxIn this webinar, our expert speakers discuss a range of recent tax issues relevant to practitioners who advise private equity clients.A full agenda will be ...
- 01 May201812:30Conducting internal investigations into suspected offencesCorporate CrimeConducting internal investigations into suspected offences not only properly but effectively can be very challenging for any organisation. This webinar will give you the tools ...
- 13 Dec201812:30Private client law yearly round-up 2018Private Client Law and PracticeThis webinar will take stock of the biggest developments in private client practice over the last 12 months, with reference to key legislation and the ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.