- Available nowInsight into public M&A trends in 2017Corporate LawIn this webinar, our panel of expert speakers will examine the latest trends in mergers and acquisitions involving publicly traded companies. Topics will include:Transaction volume.Transaction ...
- 24 Oct201715:30Private equity - issues and trendsCorporate LawIn this webinar, we will look at the latest trends in private equity and joint ventures. Our panel of expert speakers will examine the latest ...
- Available nowTrends in private equity and joint venturesCorporate LawIn this webinar, our specialist speakers discuss the latest trends and issues in private equity, providing practical guidance on matters that have arisen over the ...
- 22 Nov201712:30Private client yearly round-up 2017Private Client Law and PracticeThis webinar will provide an update on a number of major developments in private client practice over the previous 12 months, as well as considering ...
- 03 Nov201712:30Private client tax yearly round-up 2017Private Client TaxThis webinar will review all the key developments in private client tax over the past year, summarising all the major happenings and how they affect ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.