- Available nowInsight into public M&A trends in 2017Corporate LawIn this webinar, our expert speaker examines the latest trends in mergers and acquisitions involving publicly traded companies. Topics include:Transaction Trends Volumes, values and structuresIndustries ...
- Available nowPrivate equity - issues and trendsCorporate LawIn this webinar, we will look at the latest trends in private equity. Two experienced transactional lawyers from leading private equity practices will examine the ...
- Available nowTrends in private equity and joint venturesCorporate LawIn this webinar, our specialist speakers discuss the latest trends and issues in private equity, providing practical guidance on matters that have arisen over the ...
- Available nowTaxation of Private Equity Funds in 2017Corporate and Business TaxTaxation (and its avoidance) is a key issue for private equity executives, and in this webinar our corporate taxation specialists will discuss all the latest ...
- Available nowThe latest developments in private children lawFamily LawThis webinar will provide an update on the law as it applies to private children. Topics to be covered include:Latest in child arrangements ordersPrivate children: ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.