Bird & Bird
- Available nowEquality and diversityLegal Practice ManagementMany studies have shown that there is not only an ethical argument for proper equality and diversity measures in law firms but also a strong ...
- 19 Feb201912:30GDPR for non-EU businesses (2019)Intellectual PropertyGDPR has been so frequently discussed over the past year one might almost expect everyone to be expert in it's intricacies already. One aspect of ...
- Available nowLaw and E-commerce in 2018 - social media and online sellingCompany and CommercialE-Commerce has been a buzzword now for over a decade, but the ever changing worlds of social media and online selling make this a tricky ...
- 18 Feb201912:30ePrivacy in 2019TMT (IT Law and Practice)Largely as a result of GDPR, ePrivacy has been a topical issue over the past year; but GDPR isn't the only ePrivacy issue in town. ...
- Available nowDesigns law in 2018Intellectual PropertyIt has been a bumper year for designs case law, and in this webinar our two expert speakers will share their insights on the key ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.