Partner and Head of Operational Risk Group
- Available nowData protection and cybercrime offences: what corporate crime lawyers need to knowCorporate CrimeData protection breaches and cybercrime look set to remain massive areas of practice in 2018, and so this webinar will provide an update on what ...
- Available nowInvestigations, enforcement and discipline in financial servicesBanking and Financial ServicesThis webinar will provide an update on recent events in financial services investigations and enforcement, as well as looking at key themes in 2016 and ...
- Available nowRemuneration in owner-managed businessesTax for General PracticeThis webinar deals with a narrow but important aspect of tax for general practice, that of how business owners pay themselves. Our subject specialists will ...
- Available nowVAT and property in 2018VAT and Indirect TaxVAT is a complicated and fast evolving area of tax, particularly as it relates to property. In this webinar, our specialist speakers look to demystify ...
- Available nowDealing with data protection concerns and breachesIn-House CounselData breaches and the loss of personal data held about customers can prove calamitous for businesses. This webinar will provide an update on the latest ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.