- Available nowRemuneration in the financial services industryBanking and Financial ServicesThere are number of issues which can arise when it comes to remuneration in financial services firms, meaning that there is of course a wealth ...
- Available nowThe latest in trusts litigationPrivate Client Law and PracticeDisputes can often arise in trusts, resulting in them becoming litigious. This webinar will provide an update on the law surrounding trusts disputes, in particular ...
- Available nowThe European Union (Withdrawal) Bill: procedure, timescales, and what lies aheadBrexitAfter much speculation the Government's 'Repeal Bill' was finally published in July 2017, but brought with it many more questions than answers. This webinar will ...
- Available nowReflections on the Jackson Reforms - case management, costs and budgeting (2017)Dispute ResolutionWhile it's 4 years since the Jackson Reforms were introduced in April 2013, the changes they brought to the Civil Procedure Rules have frequently been ...
- Available nowConsumer rights update after the Consumer Rights Act 2015In-House CounselThere have been quite a few changes to consumer rights law in recent years and given that breaching these rights can prove competitively disastrous, it ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.