- 04 Oct201712:30Remuneration in the financial services industryBanking and Financial ServicesThere are number of issues which can arise when it comes to remuneration in financial services firms, meaning that there is of course a wealth ...
- Available nowThe Insurance Act 2015: one year onInsuranceThe Insurance Act 2015 brought with it the greatest changes to UK insurance law in quite some time. This webinar will provide an update on ...
- Available nowThe latest in trusts litigationPrivate Client Law and PracticeDisputes can often arise in trusts, resulting in them becoming litigious. This webinar will provide an update on the law surrounding trusts disputes, in particular ...
- Available nowReflections on the Jackson Reforms - case management, costs and budgeting (2017)Dispute ResolutionWhile it's 4 years since the Jackson Reforms were introduced in April 2013, the changes they brought to the Civil Procedure Rules have frequently been ...
- Available nowThe latest in care feesPrivate Client Law and PracticeThe Care Act 2014 brought with it a fleet of changes for those advising elderly clients, not least of all in terms of care fees. ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.