This year’s corporate crime programme will provide a combination of regulatory updates with practical sessions on topics you need to know about when advising clients.
Alongside webinars on the Criminal Finances Act 2017 and the latest in data protection and cybercrime – both of which will be crucial concerns for clients in the coming year – we will also have sessions discussing conducting internal investigations and the differing processes of securing DPAs in the US and UK.Subscribe to Corporate Crime
Webinars on demand
- Available nowConducting internal investigations into suspected offencesCorporate CrimeConducting internal investigations into suspected offences not only properly but effectively can be very challenging for any organisation. This webinar will give you the tools ...
- Available nowThe Criminal Finances Act 2017Corporate CrimeThe Criminal Finances Act 2017 coming into force is a massive development in corporate crime practice, not least of all due to its new offence ...
- Available nowData protection and cybercrime offences: what corporate crime lawyers need to knowCorporate CrimeData protection breaches and cybercrime look set to remain massive areas of practice in 2018, and so this webinar will provide an update on what ...
- Available nowEnforcement and prosecution in environmental crime casesCorporate CrimeBusinesses who find themselves in breach of their environmental regulatory obligations can face harsh punishment at the hand of the regulator. This webinar will provide ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.