With regulation and enforcement remaining key concerns in corporate crime practice in 2017, this year our programme will be focusing on self-reporting and internal investigations, dishonesty in a banking context, in particular with reference to the Libor trials, and will also address consistently prevalent issues such as tax evasion and financial crime.
Elsewhere in the year's programme we will also be addressing other important and recurring issues such as extradition and the latest Proceeds of Crime Act developments.Subscribe to Corporate Crime
- 09 Mar201715:30Deferred Prosecution Agreements, self-reporting and internal investigationsCorporate Crime
- 13 Apr201715:30Recent POCA developmentsCorporate Crime
- 18 May201715:30Dishonesty in the banking industry: the Libor trials and beyondCorporate Crime
- 30 Jun201715:30Failure to prevent tax evasion, financial crime and establishing corporate liabilityCorporate Crime
- 20 Jul201715:30Extradition: the latest developmentsCorporate Crime
- 14 Sep201715:30Enforcement and prosecution in environmental crime casesCorporate Crime
Webinars on demand
- Available nowMoney launderingCorporate CrimeThe world of money laundering is one that is constantly developing and thus it is of paramount importance that practitioners remain update with its latest ...
- Available nowCriminal procedure updateCorporate CrimeThis webinar will provide an update on recent criminal procedure issues and also look ahead to proposed new rules in the area. Topics to be ...
- Available nowCorporate Crime Yearly round upCorporate CrimeWith new Criminal Procedure Rules being released this year and continued major pressure on large corporations surrounding bribery and corruption, 2016 will prove another important ...
- Available nowCorporate bribery and corruption: a reflection on recent eventsCorporate Crime2015 was a significant year in the global battle against bribery and corruption, and with the Serious Fraud Office (SFO) confirming that 2016 will also ...
- Available nowConsumer Rights Act updateCorporate CrimeThis webinar will provide an update six months on from the coming into force of the Consumer Rights Act 2015 (CRA). Topics to be covered ...
- Available nowThe latest in evidence lawCorporate CrimeWith the introduction of the Criminal Procedure Rules 2015, evidence law has seen many changes in recent times. This webinar will provide an update on ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers two hours of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.