Charles Russell Speechlys
- Available nowData protection in 2017Company and Commercial LawIn spite of Brexit, the European Union general Data Protection Directive (GPDR) continues to loom large on the horizon, and the Investigatory Powers Bill, or ...
- Available nowProcurement routes in 2017Construction LawThis webinar explores some of the most common procurement routes used within construction, providing insight for lawyers into the areas where their clients are most ...
- Available nowThe best ways to work with procurement and the Public Contracts Regulations 2015In-House CounselThe Public Contracts Regulations 2015 (PCR) have ushered in a raft of changes across the public, private and third sectors. This webinar will highlight the ...
- Available nowPublic procurement and IT law (2017)IT Law and PracticeThe effects of the Public Contracts Regulations 2015 are ongoing for practitioners in IT law, and the Utilities Contracts Regulations and Concession Contracts Regulations have ...
- Available nowManaging procurement law risks when varying or extending public contractsPublic SectorPublic contracts are often highly valuable and so must be meticulously drafted. This webinar will provide an update on the latest in drafting public sector ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.