- Available nowProcurement routes in 2018Construction LawThis webinar expands on last year's examination of procurement routes, and our subject specialists discuss trends and techniques to get the right balance of risk, ...
- Available nowBreak clauses in 2018Commercial Property LawBreak clauses are a fundamental part of commercial property practise, whether you're advising on drafting or exercising them. This webinar will expand on last year's ...
- Available nowProcurement routes in 2017Construction LawThis webinar explores some of the most common procurement routes used within construction, providing insight for lawyers into the areas where their clients are most ...
- Available nowInternational VAT in 2017VAT and Indirect TaxFollowing the success of our webinar on international tax issues last year, this webinar will focus on developments within indirect tax internationally, specifically on the ...
- Available nowSRA Handbook changes: an update and managing compliance in 2017Practice Risk and ComplianceEnsuring compliance with the provisions of the SRA's Handbook is of paramount importance for practising solicitors, and so with this in mind this webinar will ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.