- Available nowProcurement routes in 2018Construction LawThis webinar expands on last year's examination of procurement routes, and our subject specialists discuss trends and techniques to get the right balance of risk, ...
- Available nowBreak clauses in 2018Commercial Property LawBreak clauses are a fundamental part of commercial property practise, whether you're advising on drafting or exercising them. This webinar will expand on last year's ...
- Available nowDesigns law in 2018Intellectual PropertyIt has been a bumper year for designs case law, and in this webinar our two expert speakers will share their insights on the key ...
- Available nowAlternative Dispute Resolution in 2018Dispute ResolutionThis webinar will bring you up to date with the key developments in ADR over the last 12 months. Our subject specialists, both leading figures ...
- Available nowPublic procurement and IT law (2018)TMT (IT Law and Practice)Our procurement specialists return to provide another masterclass on public procurement. Whether you deal solely with procurement, or are looking to brush up for a ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.