- Available nowConstruction disputes: mediation, arbitration and litigation (2018)Construction LawOur experts in construction litigation discuss key developments in dispute resolution in the past twelve months, in both traditional and alternative areas. Topics discussed include:Construction ...
- 13 Dec201912:30Construction - Case Law Update 2019Construction|Dispute Resolution
- 23 Oct201912:30Evidence in international arbitration (2019)Dispute Resolution
- 03 Apr201912:30Brexit and arbitration (2019)Brexit|Dispute Resolution
- Available nowIntellectual property in construction (2018)Construction LawIntellectual Property touches on many areas of a construction lawyer's practice, and in this webinar our IP specialists discuss some key issues as they relate ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.