Charles Russell Speechlys
Pinsent Masons LLP
- 29 Jun201812:30The latest on Building Information Modelling (BIM) (2018)Construction LawOur construction law specialists will discuss the potential disputes and risks that can arise from Building Information Modelling, and the current status of legal and ...
- Available nowThe new NEC4 standard form contractsHot TopicsThe new NEC4 standard form contracts launch on 22 June 2017. In this webinar, part of our hot topics series, our subject specialists will take ...
- Available nowThe Common Reporting Standard (CRS) and Trusts (2017)Private Client TaxHigh hopes for tackling global tax evasion are pinned on the Common Reporting Standards, which were incorporated into UK law on 31 May 2017. While ...
- Available nowInterim payments in 2018Construction LawIn this webinar, our expert speakers return to the topic of interim payments in construction transactions, discussing their ins and outs and helping to demystify ...
- 17 Sep201812:30The building control/planning application process (2018)Residential Property LawOur subject specialists will discuss everything you need to know about both building control applications, and the planning application process.A full agenda will be posted ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.