With infrastructure on the government's agenda, you can be sure our construction law programme will be topical. Procurement is a big issue in construction in 2017, and we cover it twice, kicking off the year with a detailed discussion of the latest public procurement issues in development deals, and returning to it in August with a webinar on procurement routes.Subscribe to Construction Law
No webinars found.
Webinars on demand
- Available nowBuilding information modelling (BIM) (2017)Construction LawIn the absence of a standard BIM protocol in the UK, they must be agreed on a project by project basis. In this webinar, our ...
- Available nowProcurement routes in 2017Construction LawThis webinar explores some of the most common procurement routes used within construction, providing insight for lawyers into the areas where their clients are most ...
- Available nowInsurance in construction (2017)Construction LawInsurance in construction is a complicated topic, and its complexity is further exacerbated by the emerging consensus that insurance markets are lagging behind the needs ...
- Available nowConstruction claims in 2017Construction LawConstruction claims can be ruinously expensive for the parties involved, and can arise in numerous situations. In this webinar our specialist speakers will discuss some ...
- Available nowPublic procurement issues in development deals (2017)Construction LawBrexit looms large over public procurement, but until we have concrete details of the form it will take it can only form a minor part ...
- Available nowInterim payments in 2017Construction LawA number of debates over interim payments have been settled in the past year, just as a number of others have arisen. In this webinar, ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.