Our 2018 programme covers all the issues that matter to practitioners working in construction law. We kick off the year with a look at interim payments, followed by a masterclass on the use of standard form contracts. We also include webinars on areas that overlap with other aspects of practice, including one on disputes in May, and another on intellectual property in September.
For more topical construction law webinars be sure to check our hot topics section, which frequently houses webinars on topics at the bleeding edge of the industry.Subscribe to Construction Law
- 20 Mar201812:30Standard form contracts in use (2018)Construction Law
- 17 Apr201812:30Procurement routes in 2018Construction Law
- 15 May201812:30Construction disputes: mediation, arbitration and litigation (2018)Construction Law
- 12 Jun201812:30The latest on Building Information Modelling (BIM) (2018)Construction Law
- 18 Sep201812:30Intellectual property in construction (2018)Construction Law
Webinars on demand
- Available nowInterim payments in 2018Construction LawIn this webinar, our expert speakers return to the topic of interim payments in construction transactions, discussing their ins and outs and helping to demystify ...
- Available nowBuilding information modelling (BIM) (2017)Construction LawIn the absence of a standard BIM protocol in the UK, they must be agreed on a project by project basis. In this webinar, our ...
- Available nowProcurement routes in 2017Construction LawThis webinar explores some of the most common procurement routes used within construction, providing insight for lawyers into the areas where their clients are most ...
- Available nowInsurance in construction (2017)Construction LawInsurance in construction is a complicated topic, and its complexity is further exacerbated by the emerging consensus that insurance markets are lagging behind the needs ...
- Available nowConstruction claims in 2017Construction LawConstruction claims can be ruinously expensive for the parties involved, and can arise in numerous situations. In this webinar our specialist speakers will discuss some ...
- Available nowPublic procurement issues in development deals (2017)Construction LawBrexit looms large over public procurement, but until we have concrete details of the form it will take it can only form a minor part ...
- Available nowInterim payments in 2017Construction LawA number of debates over interim payments have been settled in the past year, just as a number of others have arisen. In this webinar, ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.