With infrastructure on the government's agenda, you can be sure our construction law programme will be topical. Procurement is a big issue in construction in 2017, and we cover it twice, kicking off the year with a detailed discussion of the latest public procurement issues in development deals, and returning to it in August with a webinar on procurement routes.Subscribe to Construction Law
- 03 Mar201715:30Public procurement issues in development deals (2017)Construction LawBrexit looms large over public procurement, but until we have concrete details of the form it will take it can only form a minor part ...
- 13 Apr201715:30Interim payments in 2017Construction LawA number of debates over interim payments have been settled in the past year, just as a number of others have arisen. In this webinar, ...
- 02 Jun201715:30Construction claims in 2017Construction Law
- 20 Jul201715:30Insurance in construction (2017)Construction Law
- 07 Sep201715:30Procurement routes in 2017Construction Law
- 12 Oct201715:30Building information modelling (BIM) (2017)Construction Law
Webinars on demand
- Available nowConstruction Law yearly round-upConstruction LawThis webinar will provide an overview of the developments in construction law throughout 2016.To purchase this webinar online, visit the LexisNexis store.
- Available nowConstruction subcontractingConstruction LawSub-contracting is very common in construction projects. Our panel of expert speakers will examine key issues in relation to these contracts. By watching this webinar, ...
- Available nowThe tendering processConstruction LawThe tendering process is used to ensure that the procurer gets best value for money. As businesses seek to minimise costs with increasing competition, it ...
- Available nowThe Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015: a year onConstruction LawThis webinar will take a look at The Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015, which came into force in April 2015, replacing the CDM 2007. ...
- Available nowTermination provisionsConstruction LawTermination in construction projects is currently a hot topic for construction lawyers. Exercising termination incorrectly can have disastrous consequences for clients. In this webinar we ...
- Available nowJCT v NEC3: a comparisonConstruction LawIn this webinar our experts will delve into the JCT and NEC3 contracts and provide direct comparisons between their respective forms. Their discussion will consider:The ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers two hours of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.