Partner, Head of Gaming and Leisure
- Available nowThe latest in clinical negligence 2017Personal InjuryClinical negligence is an area of law which is consistently highly litigious, and can often involve very high value claims for damages. This webinar will ...
- Available nowImplications of Brexit for construction, property and environmental law practiceBrexitThe UK has voted to leave the European Union. With the real estate industry particularly exposed to uncertainty, this webinar will look at the potential ...
- Available nowThe latest on the PSC Register and trusts (2018)Private Client TaxIn this webinar, our subject specialists discuss the ins and outs of the PSC Register and its relationship with trusts. Topics discussed will include:The register ...
- Available nowThe latest developments in private children lawFamily LawThis webinar will provide an update on the law as it applies to private children. Topics to be covered include:Latest in child arrangements ordersPrivate children: ...
- 12 Apr201812:30The latest developments in company law (2018)Company and Commercial LawWhile you might share the sentiment that company law pervades every aspect of the commercial world, we very much see the value in providing a ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.