Partner, Head of Gaming and Leisure
- Available nowThe latest in clinical negligence 2017Personal InjuryClinical negligence is an area of law which is consistently highly litigious, and can often involve very high value claims for damages. This webinar will ...
- Available nowThe latest on the PSC Register and trusts (2018)Private Client TaxIn this webinar, our subject specialists discuss the ins and outs of the PSC Register and its relationship with trusts. Topics discussed will include:The register ...
- Available nowThe latest developments in company law (2018)Company and Commercial LawWhile you might share the sentiment that company law pervades every aspect of the commercial world, we very much see the value in providing a ...
- Available nowThe latest developments in conveyancing (2018)Residential Property LawThere have been more changes in conveyancing in the past 12 months than we could possibly cover in a single webinar, but our expert speakers ...
- Available nowChanges to offshore trusts in the Finance Act 2018Private Client TaxOur specialist speakers review recent changes to the taxation of non-domiciled but UK resident settlors of non-UK trusts in this webinar, discussing topics including:Introduction of ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.