McDermott Will & Emery Consulting
- Available nowTax & Private EquityCorporate and Business TaxOver the last year the way private equity executives are taxed has been subject to significant changes, including the introduction of the Disguised investment Management ...
- Available nowTaxation issues for commercial property lawyersCommercial Property LawTax is a pervasive subject for commercial property lawyers, and our webinar seeks to encapsulate all of the key things you need to know, in ...
- Available nowMust-know competition law issues for commercial lawyers (2017)Company and Commercial LawWhatever the current political climate, EU competition law is going to continue to be relevant for commercial lawyers in the UK for the foreseeable future. ...
- Available nowTax for commercial lawyersCompany and Commercial LawIn this webinar we will examine the latest government budget and assess the implications of this on taxation of commercial enterprise.By watching this webinar, you ...
- 04 Sep201715:30Corporate insolvency for commercial lawyers (2017)Company and Commercial LawThis webinar deals with the latest developments in insolvency compliance and regulations, so as they affect the practice of commercial lawyers. Topics discussed will include:The ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.