McDermott Will & Emery Consulting
- Available nowTaxation issues for commercial property lawyersCommercial Property LawTax is a pervasive subject for commercial property lawyers, and our webinar seeks to encapsulate all of the key things you need to know, in ...
- Available nowMust-know competition law issues for commercial lawyers (2017)Company and Commercial LawWhatever the current political climate, EU competition law is going to continue to be relevant for commercial lawyers in the UK for the foreseeable future. ...
- Available nowAdvertising law for commercial lawyers 2017Company and Commercial LawIn this webinar, our media law specialists will provide you with an overview of all the regulations and case law that you need to advise ...
- Available nowCorporate insolvency for commercial lawyers (2017)Company and Commercial LawThis webinar deals with the latest developments in insolvency compliance and regulations, so as they affect the practice of commercial lawyers. Topics discussed will include:Trading ...
- Available nowThe latest in commercial contracts for in-house lawyersIn-House CounselCommercial contracts consistently remain an ever-changing area of practice that in-house lawyers need to be up-to-date with. This webinar will provide an update on all ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.