- 11 Oct201812:30Product liability in 2018Company and Commercial LawProduct liability is a key concern for all producers and suppliers of consumer goods, and in this webinar our expert practitioners will help ensure you ...
- Available nowEssential occupiers' liability and public liability cases updatePersonal InjuryThis webinar will provide an annual update on the tricky areas of occupiers’ and public liability, with reference to key judicial decisions throughout. Topics to ...
- Available nowThe latest in occupiers' liabilityPersonal InjuryThis webinar will provide an update on the latest in occupiers' liability, with particular reference to key recent decisions throughout, and will also include a ...
- Available nowLiability provisions in 2018Company and Commercial LawThe ubiquity of liability provisions in commercial contracts reflects their importance in the allocation of risk between transacting parties. In this webinar, our specialist speakers ...
- Available nowEmployers’ liability update: looking at the Enterprise and Regulatory Reform Act 2013Personal InjuryWhen it comes to workplace injury, there are many statutory duties which employers must remain compliant with. This webinar will provide an update on the ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.