- Available nowLiability provisions in 2017Company and Commercial LawThe ubiquity of liability provisions in commercial contracts reflects their importance in the allocation of risk between transacting parties. In this webinar, our specialist speakers ...
- Available nowThe latest in occupiers' liabilityPersonal InjuryThis webinar will provide an update on the latest in occupiers' liability, with particular reference to key recent decisions throughout, and will also include a ...
- Available nowRoad traffic accidents liability updatePersonal InjuryRoad traffic accidents are a recurring theme in PI cases and bring with them their very own specific challenges. This webinar will provide an update ...
- Available nowFailure to prevent tax evasion, financial crime and establishing corporate liabilityCorporate CrimeAmongst many other reforms, the Criminal Finances Bill will usher in with it new offence for companies' failure to prevent the facilitation of tax evasion. ...
- Available nowPublic liability: the latest developmentsPersonal InjuryThere have been a slew of key decisions in recent years concerning public liability in personal injury cases, and so with this in my mind ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.