- Available nowLiability provisionsCompany and Commercial LawLiability provisions can often be a contentious point between parties. Our panel of expert speakers will provide tips and up to date practical guidance on ...
- Available nowTermination provisionsConstruction LawTermination in construction projects is currently a hot topic for construction lawyers. Exercising termination incorrectly can have disastrous consequences for clients. In this webinar we ...
- 26 Jul201715:30The latest in occupiers' liabilityPersonal InjuryThis webinar will provide an update on the latest in occupiers' liability, with particular reference to key recent decisions throughout, and will also include a ...
- 07 Aug201715:30Product liability in 2017Company and Commercial LawThe potential cost of a successful claim makes product liability a significant area of risk for companies. In this webinar, our expert speakers will discuss ...
- Available nowVicarious liabilityPersonal InjuryVicarious liability is a consistently prevalent area of personal injury law, and one which can result in expensive litigation. This webinar will provide an update ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.