- Available nowThe latest in occupiers' liabilityPersonal InjuryThis webinar will provide an update on the latest in occupiers' liability, with particular reference to key recent decisions throughout, and will also include a ...
- 06 Oct201715:30Product liability in 2017Company and Commercial LawThe potential cost of a successful claim makes product liability a significant area of risk for companies. In this webinar, our expert speakers will discuss ...
- Available nowFinancial provision in family law casesFamily LawFinancial provision after divorce can often prove very complex and contentious, particularly in cases where the divorce has taken place in a foreign jurisdiction. This ...
- 30 Sep201712:30Procurement routes in 2017Construction LawThis webinar explores some of the most common procurement routes used within construction, providing insight for lawyers into the areas where their clients are most ...
- 27 Sep201715:30Road traffic accidents liability updatePersonal InjuryRoad traffic accidents are a recurring theme in PI cases and bring with them their very own specific challenges. This webinar will provide an update ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.