- Available nowThe latest in occupiers' liabilityPersonal InjuryThis webinar will provide an update on the latest in occupiers' liability, with particular reference to key recent decisions throughout, and will also include a ...
- 20 Sep201715:30Product liability in 2017Company and Commercial LawThe potential cost of a successful claim makes product liability a significant area of risk for companies. In this webinar, our expert speakers will discuss ...
- Available nowFinancial provision in family law casesFamily LawFinancial provision after divorce can often prove very complex and contentious, particularly in cases where the divorce has taken place in a foreign jurisdiction. This ...
- 27 Sep201715:30Road traffic accidents liability updatePersonal InjuryRoad traffic accidents are a recurring theme in PI cases and bring with them their very own specific challenges. This webinar will provide an update ...
- 07 Sep201712:30Procurement routes in 2017Construction LawThis webinar explores some of the most common procurement routes used within construction, providing insight for lawyers into the areas where their clients are most ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.