- Available nowOverage agreements in residential property (2018)Residential Property LawOverage can be a particularly valuable form of consideration in property transactions, particularly where a developer is looking to change the use of land that ...
- Available nowThe latest litigation in commercial real estate (2018)Commercial Property LawFor anyone with an interest in commercial property disputes, our specialist speakers will discuss all the key developments and significant cases in real estate litigation ...
- Available nowVAT and property in 2018VAT and Indirect TaxVAT is a complicated and fast evolving area of tax, particularly as it relates to property. In this webinar, our specialist speakers look to demystify ...
- Available nowEasements and restrictive covenants in commercial property (2018)Commercial PropertyEasements, rights and covenants are a staple for residential property practitioners, but they are often no less relevant to commercial property lawyers. In this webinar, ...
- Available nowRisk and compliance for commercial property lawyers (2018)Commercial PropertyA key compliance issue for commercial property practitioners at the moment are the Minimum Energy Efficiency Standards, or MEES. In this webinar, our compliance experts ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.