- Available nowCommercial property yearly round-up 2017Commercial Property LawIn this webinar, our commercial property experts will provide you with an overview of all the developments in the field in 2017. Topics discussed will ...
- 10 Jul201812:30Overage in commercial property (2018)Commercial Property LawThe importance of overage to landowners is unquestionable, but overage clauses are often difficult to record thoroughly. Our expert speakers will discuss pitfalls to avoid ...
- Available nowOverage agreements in residential property (2017)Residential Property LawOverage can be a particularly valuable form of consideration in property transactions, particularly where a developer is looking to change the use of land that ...
- 29 May201812:30Overage agreements in residential property (2018)Residential Property LawOverage can be a particularly valuable form of consideration in property transactions, particularly where a developer is looking to change the use of land that ...
- 23 Oct201812:30Easements and restrictive covenants in commercial property (2018)Commercial Property LawEasements, rights and covenants are a staple for residential property practitioners, but they are often no less relevant to commercial property lawyers. In this webinar, ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.