- Available nowOverage for the residential property lawyerResidential Property LawTransactions involving overage agreements have played a greater role in recent years. Our panel of expert speakers will provide practical guidance and tips on overage ...
- Available nowOverage for the commercial property lawyerCommercial Property LawTransactions involving overage agreements have played a greater role in recent years. Our panel of expert speakers will provide practical guidance on overage from both ...
- Available nowOverage agreements in residential property (2017)Residential Property LawOverage can be a particularly valuable form of consideration in property transactions, particularly where a developer is looking to change the use of land that ...
- Available nowPlanning concerns in commercial propertyCommercial Property LawIt's been a tumultuous 12 months for planning lawyers, with a myriad of changes to statute and case law. In this webinar, our specialist speakers ...
- 13 Jun201715:30Data protection concerns in wearable tech and smart technology (2017)IT Law and PracticeThe collection and storage of vast amounts of consumer data is hardly a new phenomenon, but even if wearable technology only occupies a small niche ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.