Client Executive and Solicitor, Senior Vice President
Vice President and Solicitor
- Available nowWarranty, indemnity and due diligence - insurance in real estate transactionsCommercial Property LawInsurance in relation to commercial property has undergone a number of changes in the last 12 months. In this webinar, our expert speakers will break ...
- Available nowInsurance in construction (2017)Construction LawInsurance in construction is a complicated topic, and its complexity is further exacerbated by the emerging consensus that insurance markets are lagging behind the needs ...
- Available nowRemuneration in owner-managed businessesTax for General PracticeThis webinar deals with a narrow but important aspect of tax for general practice, that of how business owners pay themselves. Our subject specialists will ...
- Available nowCommercial leases in 2017Commercial Property LawThere have been a number of cases in the past 12 months that have important implications for the authors of commercial leases. In this webinar, ...
- Available nowThe latest in trademarks and passing offIntellectual PropertyIn this webinar, our panel of subject specialists will talk you through the key changes in the law of trademarks and passing off in the ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.