Client Executive and Solicitor, Senior Vice President
Vice President and Solicitor
- 10 Dec201812:30Residential property law yearly round-up (2018)Residential Property LawIn this round-up of the year's programme, our expert speakers return to talk you through the main developments in residential property law in 2018.A full ...
- Available nowThe latest litigation in commercial real estate (2018)Commercial Property LawFor anyone with an interest in commercial property disputes, our specialist speakers will discuss all the key developments and significant cases in real estate litigation ...
- 26 Jun201812:30Real estate tax update (2018)Tax for General PracticeOur property-tax experts provide an overview of the most recent developments in real estate taxation in this webinar, referencing changes in a number of fields ...
- Available nowInsurance in construction (2017)Construction LawInsurance in construction is a complicated topic, and its complexity is further exacerbated by the emerging consensus that insurance markets are lagging behind the needs ...
- Available nowReview of the latest tax consultations (2018)Corporate and Business TaxHMRC's consultations provide an excellent way of staying ahead of upcoming changes in the law. In this webinar, our specialist speakers take a selection of ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.