- Available nowEssential occupiers' liability and public liability cases updatePersonal InjuryThis webinar will provide an annual update on the tricky areas of occupiers’ and public liability, with reference to key judicial decisions throughout. Topics to ...
- 04 Jul201912:30Occupiers and public liability: case law update (2019)Personal Injury|Dispute Resolution
- 13 Mar201912:30Employers liability in 2019Personal InjuryTopic discussed will include:The top 5 key cases of 2018Update on slipping and tripping claims in the workplaceUpdate on manual handling claimsUpdate on construction site ...
- Available nowDisputes update: a round-up of recent decisions, including directors’ duties, contractual interpretation, privilege and vicarious liabilityIn-House CounselThis webinar will provide practical guidance on a range of issues in the field of disputes, ranging from those which can arise between directors and ...
- Available nowLiability provisions in 2018Company and Commercial LawThe ubiquity of liability provisions in commercial contracts reflects their importance in the allocation of risk between transacting parties. In this webinar, our specialist speakers ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.