- 27 Nov201712:30Commercial property yearly round-up 2017Commercial Property LawIn this webinar, our commercial property experts will provide you with an overview of all the developments in the field in 2017.An agenda will be ...
- Available nowResidential Property Law yearly round-upResidential Property LawThis webinar will provide an overview of the developments in residential property law throughout 2016. Viewing this webinar will help solicitors to meet the following ...
- Available nowDispute Resolution Yearly Round-UpDispute ResolutionThis webinar will provide an overview of the developments in dispute resolution throughout 2016. Viewing this webinar will help solicitors to meet the following requirements ...
- Available nowEmployment law yearly round-upEmployment LawThis webinar will provide an overview of the developments in employment law throughout 2016 including, latest developments in discrimination. Viewing this webinar will help solicitors ...
- 28 Nov201715:30Family law yearly round-up 2017Family LawThis webinar will provide an update on a range of major developments that have taken place in the previous 12 months in family law practice, ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.