- Available nowLeases in 2017Residential Property LawLandlord and tenant issues comprise a substantial chunk of residential property law, and this webinar on leases will cover everything you need to know about ...
- Available nowLitigation and disputes in VAT and Indirect Tax (2017)VAT and Indirect TaxThere have been a number of important cases in the past 12 months concerning VAT specifically, and indirect tax more generally. In this webinar, our ...
- Available nowThe latest in commercial contracts (2017)Company and Commercial LawAs is always the case, the past year has been a busy one for commercial litigators, and there has been a wealth of changes in ...
- Available nowInterim payments in 2017Construction LawA number of debates over interim payments have been settled in the past year, just as a number of others have arisen. In this webinar, ...
- Available nowKey contract disputes (2017)Dispute ResolutionAs with our webinar on key disputes, there have been so many important cases concerning contract law in the past month that we have dedicated ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.