- Available nowLeases in 2017Residential Property LawLandlord and tenant issues comprise a substantial chunk of residential property law, and this webinar on leases will cover everything you need to know about ...
- 23 Nov201712:30Residential property law yearly round-up (2017)Residential Property LawIn this round-up of the year's programme, our expert speakers return to talk you through the main developments in residential property law in 2017. A ...
- Available nowLitigation and disputes in VAT and Indirect Tax (2017)VAT and Indirect TaxThere have been a number of important cases in the past 12 months concerning VAT specifically, and indirect tax more generally. In this webinar, our ...
- Available nowThe latest in commercial contracts (2017)Company and Commercial LawAs is always the case, the past year has been a busy one for commercial litigators, and there has been a wealth of changes in ...
- Available nowInterim payments in 2017Construction LawA number of debates over interim payments have been settled in the past year, just as a number of others have arisen. In this webinar, ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.