- Available nowCapital allowances in 2017Tax for General PracticeCapital allowances are a significant element of any commercial property transaction, and as such there is much about the subject that is of relevance in ...
- Available nowTaxation issues for commercial property lawyersCommercial Property LawTax is a pervasive subject for commercial property lawyers, and our webinar seeks to encapsulate all of the key things you need to know, in ...
- Available nowCapital allowancesCommercial Property LawThis webinar will look at some topical issues and provide an update to the changes in capital allowances. Our panel of expert speakers will provide ...
- Available nowIntellectual property law for in-house lawyersIn-House CounselProtecting valuable intellectual property is of the utmost importance for corporate clients. This webinar will look at various key areas in intellectual property relevant to ...
- Available nowOverage in commercial propertyCommercial Property LawOverage is extremely important to landowners, but terms are often difficult to record properly and thoroughly. Our expert speakers will discuss all the key steps ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.